Wednesday 26 October 2011

the beginning

So my love of travel really began when i was a kid. I would fly back and forth between my Mother's and my Father's place every summer.

My Father really loved to travel, I know he still would like to see a few more countries. My Mother though, she was only ever fascinated with one place, Scotland, and she was, I am happy to report, able to make it there and fullfill her dream. I also took a little time to travel up there as well, it is gorgeous!

So I guess you could say travel is in my blood, even though I'm the first hardcore traveler in my family at the moment.

I started to really focus on traveling as something i wanted to do for the rest of my life, when I decided to go to England for a year. It opened my eyes to exactly what traveling was and what it could be. I had never been so exstatic in my entire life, then I was that one year in Europe.
Everything changed from then on out. I looked at things differently, I looked at my life differently.
And it actually all started when I decided not to go back to University. That's the true beginning of this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment