Tuesday 25 October 2011

Travel is my life

Very first entry of my very first blog!

This will be, hopefully, a blog full of of my adventures and interesting stories about my travels.
So far I've lived in London and traveled a bit around Europe. I've also been to many places here in Canada. Traveling is the one thing I am truly passionate about. I hope I never stop.

So I will be discussing my last travel adventure and my current plans to travel to New Zealand and Australia and hopefully afterwards Asia.

I am also open to any advice any of you might have about traveling or places that I should see.
If you have any information you would like to share about the countries I am going to I will be all ears.

Time to Travel..

1 comment:

  1. Way to go cous! Hopefully you keep blogging... personally, I know it's easy to forget to post an entry, or simply forget that you've got a blog started at all! I look forward to seeing and reading about your adventures :) Miss you!
    ~SB

    ReplyDelete