Thursday 2 August 2012

The Lead up

Finally my Australia trip is up and running, in a mere 12 days I will be on my way. Once I actually get to Australia there will be a lot more posts, way more frequently. I hope to tell all of you who want to travel there and are going to be headed there what to expect and give some, hopefully, helpful advice.

I am planning on staying a year there to work and travel, we shall see how that goes. I will be documenting it as much as possible.
I'm hoping for interesting experiences and interesting stories to keep myself and everyone else entertained.

If anyone is planning a working trip to Australia I will say the process for getting my working/holiday maker visa was not that difficult, I was expecting so much worse. Also they seem to have quite a few hostels to choose from that from the reviews seem quite good, but I shall see about that once I get there and report back!

I'll make sure to slip in plenty of photos too!

I will say this before I go, if you want to leave on a massive trip make sure you give yourself lots of time to prepare, especially if you're a procrastinator like me.

Please comment if you like, or if you have any questions about where I am once I'm over there, or questions before hand! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment